Thursday, July 22, 2010

MMmmm Pretzel M&M's

As I sit here stuffing my face full of the new awesome pretzel m&m's, you would think I would be feeling extremely guilty about my choice of after dinner snack. But guess what? I'M NOT! THEY'RE DELICIOUS!
You can't beat yourself up when you are trying to loose weight. If you don't indulge you will drive yourself crazy. Now, I'm not saying go out and eat 5 banana splits (mmmmmmmmmmm) But spoiling yourself a little is a good thing.

I went to the gym today for a small workout. I rode 30 min on the bike, and i felt pretty good. I also heard from my trainer. Next Tuesday at One-O-clock I will have the WORST DAY of this whole process. They determine how fat I really am, and how out of shape. BUT

I will be able to figure out MY routine, just for me.
I will keep you posted. So til then.....

stay classy san dieago...wait.... BLOG!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, everyone needs a treat. And your M&M selection was indeed a wise one, since the pretzel kind are super low in fat without being disgusting diet "chocolate." Keep up the great work, and I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time. I'm trying to trim down my arms with crunches, but I've been slipping in my routine lately, so I know how hard it can be. I just have to remember how worthwhile the end result will be~

    ReplyDelete